J Hatty & Co Company

028 9127 0915

Home Insurance

How do I make a claim?

Please contact your insurers claim line which is provided in your policy booklet. If you cannot find it or would like some advice prior to your claim give us a ring on 02891270915.

If you need assistance with your claim or with sourcing estimates for repair we can assign a loss assessor to your claim who will provide costs and negotiate with the insure on your behalf.

Should I have accidental damage cover?

The selection of accidental damage cover which is an extra on both the buildings and contents sections of a home insurance policy will result in a higher premium but will give significantly better cover. We would always recommend adding accidental damage cover to the buildings section as the additional cost is minimal. Beware of companies that quote with limited accidental damage cover included as standard, this is not accidental damage cover.

To get a like for like comparison make sure they are quoting for full accidental damage cover.

Back to Top